Books I Have Written

UPC FNL FNL FNL FNL FNL FNL

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Life Centre

We are slowly getting settled at our new home in Cambridge.  One of the things that was important for me was that Amanda and the kids get connected with a good church.  For some people, that takes a year of trying different churches, crossing off some and revisiting others.  Thankfully, Amanda found a good church on her first try.  Our family is now attending The Life Centre in Cambridge.  There was a natural connection as we had met the pastor, Scott Corkill, back when he was the youth pastor at what was then Central Gospel Temple in St. Catharines.  With this being a week of vacation for me, I had the opportunity to join Amanda for worship on Sunday.  I was very impressed with the leadership and the congregation.  I thank God for leading Amanda to this church.  If you live in the Cambridge, ON area, I would highly recommend The Life Centre as a good church family to join.

No comments: